Publications, Clips, Media
- “‘Downton Abbey’ Gets As Much Love From Other TV Series As It Does From Fans” on Bustle
- “What Running a Half-Marathon Taught Me About Body Image” on Thought Catalog
- “Why Ross Poldark Is The Ultimate Period-Drama Gentleman” on Bustle
- “I’m Coming Out Single, and I’m Not Afraid” on Thought Catalog
- “The Time I Waited in the Cold for Mindy Kaling at Club Monaco” on Thought Catalog
- “10 Things I Hate About Lists” on Thought Catalog
- “The 9 Best Excuses to Get Out of Drinking” on Thought Catalog
- “That Time My Two Besties Planned a Wedding on the Same Day” on Hello Giggles
- “Let’s Do Ourselves a Favor and Stop Saying ‘Happy Birthday’ on Facebook” on Thought Catalog
- “25 Ways To Age Yourself” on Thought Catalog
- “Tinkering With Wired Emotions: Why I Won’t Join The Online Dating Fray” on Thought Catalog
- “13 Elements of a Taylor Swift Song” on Thought Catalog
- “To My Friends In Relationships This Valentine’s Day” on Thought Catalog
- “8 Things to Remember When You Want to Quit Running Races” on Thought Catalog
- “6 Things To Ask Yourself Before You Agree To Be A Bridesmaid” on Thought Catalog
News & Features at Media Outlets
Medium. Any more polished content I can’t find a home for goes to my Medium. You can find mostly personal essays and short fiction here.
Tiger Startups. I was a founding member of TigerStartups, the ultimate destination for Asian Americans in tech. As a blogger/writer, I contributed about two pieces a week, including opinion pieces, company profiles, or founder profiles.
The Writer’s Network. I used to write for Money & Business and Beauty & Style. The moral of the story is that I can write about basically anything and make it sound good.
The Examiner. I wrote a few classic literature reviews for a column, but I’ve since taken a respite.
The Bucknellian. I wrote for my school newspaper weekly for four years. I was also editor-in-chief during the fall 2010 semester. You can read my work specifically here.